Updated: Sep 14
Organizations can gain valuable insights into how consumers in Africa are responding to the rising cost of living. This information can inform the development of marketing strategies and position the brand in a way that resonates with customers.
The following datasets are available for the following countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon, DRC, Congo, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Algeria, Egypt, Namibia, Zambia, Morocco, Mozambique, Angola, Ethiopia, Tunisia.
This dataset provides an understanding of the challenges faced by consumers in Africa, and how they are coping with inflation. By examining consumer perceptions and concerns about rising prices, organizations can tailor their marketing messages and better understand the impact of inflation on their brand.
This dataset offers insights into consumer purchase patterns across various product categories during difficult economic times in Africa. By analyzing the data, organizations can understand the levels of demand and purchase for their specific product category and adjust their marketing strategies accordingly.
This dataset sheds light on where consumers in Africa obtain information and what sources they trust. Organizations can use this information to better target their marketing efforts and ensure that their messages are being received by the right people.
How to Create a Bar Chart Comparing Price Changes for Alcoholic Beverages in Nigeria
1. Search for the dataset "Cost of Living in Nigeria."
2. In the dimensions section, select "Period." You will be able to view the data in a pivot table format.
3. In the "Fields" tab, locate the row and column sections. In the column text box, search for the question "Over the past few months when shopping for alcoholic beverages, what have you noticed in terms of their prices?"
4. Go to the "Format" tab and scroll down to "Value Calculations."
5. From the "Value Calculations" list, select "% of row."
6. Go to the "Fields" tab and then to the "Chart" section.
7. Select a bar chart and sort the data in descending order based on the row totals.
8. Click the "Apply" button to see the changes.
9. Give the report a descriptive name and save it for future reference.
Contact our team today to explore how our consumer intelligence can empower your decision-making process. Win with confidence with Kasi insights https://www.kasiinsight.com/thehub